What is the difference between the Monaco Safe Pass and the European Pass?
What is the difference between the Monaco Safe Pass and the European Pass?Dernière modification le 21/02/2023
- The Monaco Safe Pass can be used in the Principality of Monaco and in all countries of the European Union
- The European Pass is valid in Monaco and in the countries of the European Union as well as in Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Benin, Cape Verde, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Korea (Republic Of), Kosovo, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Madgascar, Northern Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vatican, Vietnam.
- The European Pass is the result of the conversion of the Monaco Safe Pass into a European health pass recognized in the countries of the European Union
- Monegasques and Residents who apply for this Pass are required to give their informed consent to communicate their personal data to a French information system to enable conversion into a certificate valid in Monaco, the European Union and countries with agreements with France and the European Union. No data will be stored in France
- A Health Pass does not exempt you from complying with the health regulations in force in the country of your destination. It is advisable to find out about the measures in force in the country of your destination
- In addition, a Health Pass does not replace traditional travel documents such as passports, visas, etc.
To learn more about the progress of the implementation of the health pass in Europe please click here.