How does the health pass work?
How does the health pass work?Dernière modification le 31/05/2022
The health pass provides proof that:
- You have been fully vaccinated (i.e. your vaccination schedule has been completed)
- You have recovered from COVID-19 at least 11 days and no more than 6 months ago
- You have returned a negative PCR or antigen test within the last 24 hours
*Vaccination schedules are considered to have been completed 7 days after the final dose has been given
It takes the form of a document that you can print out or save on your smartphone.
The document includes a QR code that will be scanned by those responsible for checking and validating your COVID-19 status.
The Prince’s Government is currently distributing two types of health pass:
- The Monaco Safe Pass is valid in Monaco and throughout the European Union
- The European Health Pass is valid in Monaco, the European Union and in countries which have agreements with France and the European Union
You can collect a paper version of your health pass from the office at the Rainier III Auditorium between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can request it online by clicking here