Travel in the course of work

Travel in the course of work

Last update: 15/06/2021

Yes, if you’re coming from Italy or France, you need a work-related travel exemption declaration, which your employer should provide.

This certificate is available for download here


If you need to travel to France for work reasons, you must print out and fill in a proof of need to travel for work, which can be downloaded here if you have to travel during the curfew in place in France.


More information by clicking on the following link:


Any question about coronavirus?
  92 05 55 00
The Covid19 call centre is available 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm
Legal notice   ı   Cookie policy

All rights reserved - Monaco 2020