Grand PrixLast update: 18/05/2021
MONACO F1 GRAND PRIX
The Formula 1 Grand-Prix takes place from Thursday 20 May to Sunday 23 May.
Anyone wishing to access the circuit enclosure must imperatively have a valid ticket. Regarding the other conditions of access to the Principality as well as to the circuit enclosure, please refer to the table at the bottom of the page.
For all information concerning the purchase of your tickets, you can contact the Automobile Club de Monaco.
- Thursday 20, Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 May:
- Opening of all seated stands Tonnage limited to around 40% of the stands. This amounts to 7,500 spectators / day.
- There is no restriction on where the audience comes from. Unlike the Historic Grand-Prix and the Monaco E-Prix, access to the circuit is not limited to residents, employees, schools and students of the Principality and to people staying in a hotel in the Principality.
- Normal pricing for grandstand seats
- Friday May 21:
- Opening of the K and T grandstands only (along Port Hercule)
- Tonnage limited to 3,000 people.There is no restriction on the origin of the audience. Unlike the historic Grand-Prix and the Monaco E-Prix, access to the circuit is not limited to residents, employees, schools and students of the Principality and to people staying in a hotel in the Principality.
- Free grandstand access
- Opening only of grandstands K and T (3,000 people maximum)
- No limits of origin of the public
Catering activities during the 78th Monaco F1 Grand Prix will be defined later depending on the evolution of the health situation.
For more information on the program of the days please click here.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE PRINCIPALITY FROM 20 TO 23 MAY
From Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 May, the Principality of Monaco remains accessible to everyone, even if you are not attending the Formula Grand-Prix. It will therefore be possible to come shopping or visit one of the museums.
However, to access the national territory, you must have a negative PCR test of less than 72 hours unless you are an employee, school, student in Monaco or a national of the Alpes-Maritimes or Var and your stay in Monaco is less than 24 hours.
Please note, to access the circuit, you must have a negative PCR test of less than 72 hours, even if you are a national of the Alpes-Maritimes or the Var and your stay in Monaco is less than 24 hours .
Only residents of Monaco, employees and schools or students are exempt from the obligation to present a negative PCR test of less than 72 hours. However, they must be able to demonstrate with the help of documents their status as resident, employee, school or student of Monaco. In the absence of convincing proof, access to the stands will not be authorized.