Am I considered a “person at risk” with regard to COVID-19??
Am I considered a “person at risk” with regard to COVID-19??Last update: 21/01/2021
The whole population is susceptible to contracting COVID-19.
However, some people are more at risk of severe forms. There is justification for these people to be vaccinated against COVID-19 on the basis of one or more of the following co-morbidities, which could lead to a serious form of the disease, such as:
- Obesity (BMI >30)
- COPD and severe respiratory failure
- Complicated arterial hypertension
- Heart failure
- Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Chronic kidney failure
- Cancers and malignant haematological diseases that are active and date from fewer than 3 years ago
- Solid organ or haematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Trisomy 21
- Others to be specified
If you have one or more of these risk factors, you can download the prescription form below and consult your doctor in order to justify vaccination against COVID-19.
Then, with this medical prescription, you should contact the call centre on 92.05.55.00 to inform them of your priority for vaccination.
An appointment for the vaccination will be arranged as soon as possible.