What should I do if teleworking is not possible in my business?
What should I do if teleworking is not possible in my business?Last update: 11/09/2020
In this case, it will only be possible for high-risk contacts to benefit from a certificate of absence from work from the OMT, until the results of their PCR test are available.
Low-risk contacts can return to work while respecting the enhanced barrier measures among those around them.
Definition of high-risk contact (if no mask is worn):
- Sharing the living space of a symptomatic or asymptomatic COVID case (for example family, same bedroom)
- Face-to-face discussion at less than 1 m, regardless of duration
- Contact at less than 1m50 for more than 15 min
(These two situations often occur when a meal is taken together, during a coffee break or cigarette break or when taking part in sport in close proximity)
- Meeting in an enclosed space for more than 15 min. at a distance of less than 1m50
Definition of low risk contact:
- Pupils or teachers in the same class
- Immediate neighbour in the office at a distance of less than 1.50 m who is wearing a mask
- Situations in which barrier measures are frequently not observed: for example, being present in or having close contact in a changing room/cloakroom or refectory at the same time as a positive case.
Definition of enhanced barrier measures:
- Wearing a mask at all times
- Strict hand hygiene
- Not sharing work tools (such as computers, telephones, tools, personal protective equipment, etc.)
- No breaks or meals to be taken together