Can I just turn up at the National Testing Centre ?
Can I just turn up at the National Testing Centre ?Last update: 05/08/2022
You can go to the National Screening Centre for PCR testing with or without an appointment.
- Without an appointment: Just go to the National Screening Centre between 8.30am and 4pm from Monday to Friday
- With an appointment: Simply choose your slot on Monaco Santé to organise your screening at the National Screening Centre
With or without an appointment:
Symptomatic or asymptomatic,
- Monegasque patients or residents must bring their identity card and a mask
- Non-Monegasque patients, salaried employees or non-resident schoolchildren must bring their identity card, a medical prescription for screening and a mask
- Patients who are minors and are not systematically accompanied by their legal representative or have parental authorisation (document to be downloaded here), will not be screened
For any question, the covid19 call centre answers you at 92.05.55.00