I come from abroad
I come from abroadLast update: 19/01/2021
Anyone, whatever their nationality, who enters the Principality or returns from leave:
- from outside the Principality, beyond the 24-hour deadline, spent in the Departments of the Alpes Maritimes and Var
- or returning from an area beyond the Alpes Maritimes and Var Departments or from a foreign country
must be attached to the COVID19 Call Center upon arrival in Monegasque territory (reachable at 92.05.55.00 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Sunday / or at the address covid19 @ gouv.mc).
The person will be subject to a quarantine measure taken by the Director of Health Action.
This quarantine can be avoided if the person justifies carrying out a PCR with negative results (at most 72 hours before his arrival) carried out in his country of origin. The quarantine can be shortened if the person performs a PCR test to be carried out in a medical biology laboratory (laboratory in the Principality of Monaco appearing on this list)
In the event of a positive PCR, or if the person refuses to be tested, the quarantine will be maintained. All people entering this procedure should, in the event of the onset of symptoms, immediately contact the COVID19 Call Center, reachable at 92.05.55.00 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Sunday or on 18 or 112 outside of these hours.
For residents returning to the Principality after a stay in the Alpes Maritimes or Var Departments for a period of more than 24 hours, a PCR test is required.
For residents returning to the Principality after a stay for a period of less than 24 hours, the PCR test is not required.
For residents returning to the Principality from a trip beyond the Alpes Maritimes or Var Departments, a PCR test of less than 72 hours is required.
With the exception of cross-border workers.
Anyone staying temporarily in a hotel establishment in the Principality and coming from a foreign country (with the exception of children under the age of 11) must complete the declaration form available for download below and submit it. to the person designated for this purpose by the said establishment and present a negative PCR test of less than 72 hours.
When the traveler arrives at the establishment:
- The receptionist ensures the negative result of the PCR test obtained less than 72 hours before arriving in the Principality
- If the person has not performed a PCR test, access to the hotel will be refused
- If the person was ill during the trip or is currently ill, or if the PCR test is positive: offer confinement to the client in his room and call a city doctor. If the person refuses, the receptionist will call the COVID19 Center on working days (Monday to Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.) at 92 05 55 00, or the Sapeurs-Pompiers at 18 or 112 outside these hours
In the event of a positive PCR, a quarantine measure will be taken by the Director of Health Action.
If symptoms appear, the person should immediately contact the COVID19 Call Center, reachable at 92.05.55.00, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Sunday, or on 18 or 112 outside of these hours.
Pleasure craft with a home port outside Monaco can now make a port of call in Monaco once again.
Yachts with a crew should submit a medical declaration of health to the Marine and Airport Police Division of the Police Department 48 hours before making a port of call.
All vessels wishing to make a port of call in Monaco must comply with the health protocol decided upon by the COVID-19 Unit.