EducationLast update: 14/01/2021
Once the child was registered with the school nurses, a screening schedule school by school was established.
On the date of the screening, the pupils of the facility in question are sent to the Espace Léo Ferré. In the event that the school is too far away and does not allow students to walk there, they will be brought by privatized buses.
The results will be communicated within 24-48 hours directly to the families by the COVID-19 cell in order to respect medical confidentiality.
The following health measures have been introduced in schools:
- Masks must be worn by all staff and pupils from Year 2 (CP) upwards
- Hands are to be washed and sanitised several times a day
- Hand sanitiser is available at the school entrance and all appropriate locations
- Unless it is absolutely impossible, a safe distance from others is to be maintained at all times: classrooms have been reorganised and one-way systems and signage have been introduced, etc.
- Mealtimes have been reorganised to comply with health guidelines
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of premises is in place
- Raising awareness among educational staff with regard to identifying the symptoms of COVID-19 in order to implement the necessary measures immediately
- If a pupil or teacher is found to be positive, the whole class will be offered a PCR test
From Year 2 (CP) upwards, children will need to wear a mask all day. Each child will be given a kit containing two fabric masks on their return to school.
Please wear a mask outside schools and sports facilities and avoid gathering in crowds; comply with barrier measures and ensure that children comply too.
If your child or a member of your family starts to show symptoms of COVID-19, and particularly if they have a fever (38°C or higher), do not send your child to school.
Call your usual doctor, who will advise you on what to do.
Yes. Physical education lessons and swimming lessons have been suspended for now.
To limit travel outside the Principality, school trips outside the national territory are temporarily banned.