EducationLast update: 04/09/2020
The following health measures have been introduced in schools:
- Masks must be worn by all staff and pupils from Year 2 (CP) upwards
- Hands are to be washed and sanitised several times a day
- Hand sanitiser is available at the school entrance and all appropriate locations
- Unless it is absolutely impossible, a safe distance from others is to be maintained at all times: classrooms have been reorganised and one-way systems and signage have been introduced, etc.
- Mealtimes have been reorganised to comply with health guidelines
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of premises is in place
- Raising awareness among educational staff with regard to identifying the symptoms of COVID-19 in order to implement the necessary measures immediately
- If a pupil or teacher is found to be positive, the whole class will be offered a PCR test
From Year 2 (CP) upwards, children will need to wear a mask all day. Each child will be given a kit containing two fabric masks on their return to school.
Please wear a mask outside schools and sports facilities and avoid gathering in crowds; comply with barrier measures and ensure that children comply too.
If your child or a member of your family starts to show symptoms of COVID-19, and particularly if they have a fever (38°C or higher), do not send your child to school.
Call your usual doctor, who will advise you on what to do.