Under what conditions will students return to school?
Under what conditions will students return to school?Last update: 30/04/2020
Schools will be gradually reopening for some classes from Monday 11 May.
Specific measures will be put in place within schools to limit the health risks:
All students and teachers will need to wear masks.
- Premises and equipment will be disinfected on a frequent and regular basis.
- Hand sanitiser and soap will be widely available throughout schools.
- Barrier measures will be introduced, including hand washing on entering and leaving school, as well as after each lesson or activity.
- Entrances and exits will be organised to avoid people gathering together.
- Movement around the school will be organised and managed to limit contact and interaction between people.
- Students will return to school in half-size class groups to limit numbers.
- Students will remain in a single classroom to limit movement.
Neither school meals nor physical education and sports classes will resume.